Welcome to Fort Campbell's iSportsman Portal
Fort Campbell’s HPCON is BRAVO.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR QUAIL HUNTERS:
Please acquire the 2021 January Phase 3 Quail Lottery ENTRY Permit to enter the quail lottery drawings for 29 January through 1 February 2021.
For more information on the 2020 Quail Hunting Lottery and Lottery Entry Procedures please click here. Please note Lottery winners will now be able to checkin early!
EARLY CHECKIN HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 2100 (9:00 PM) BEGINNING 23 OCTOBER 2020
The Fort Campbell ROV Course is now open. An Environmental Recreation permit is required to use the course. If you are unable add or purchase the Environmental Recreation permit, please contact Jonathan Mills at email@example.com or Linda Chabot at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the appropriate validation added to your account. Users will also be required to take the ROV Course Safety Briefing. The ROV Course Safety Brief can be accessed by going to the “My Safety Briefs” tab of the iSportsman account.
Hours of Operation:
Our offices are temporarily closed.
All customer support is currently being provided online.
See additional information below.
Have a question?
Please direct all questions or information requests regarding hunting, fishing, and outdoor recreation to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We will provide responses to email questions and requests as quickly as possible.
Information regarding account validation may be found below.
How to hunt on Fort Campbell.
Validations will be processed Monday - Friday between 0730-1600 hours. Submissions made over the weekend will be processed the next business day.
Please follow steps below for validation:
- If you do not already have an iSportsman account, please create one by following this link
- Individuals that do not possess a valid DoD ID Card (Non-Affiliated Civilians) must complete a criminal background check annually.
- Weapons’ registration is required for all firearms on Fort Campbell and will be processed via email. Please fill out FC Form 2635, and send it to the following email address:
- If you are Archery hunting only please fill out FC Form 190-5 to complete your background check, and send it to the following address:
- If you have not yet been validated beginning 1 March 2020 please send an email to email@example.com with subject line “Fort Campbell Validation Request”. Please include the following information:
- Full name as it appears on iSportsman Account
- Proof of a state issued hunter education certificate. Must be a scanned copy or photo proof of actual certificate.
- A valid state hunting/fishing license. Must be a scanned copy or photo proof of actual license.
- A completed background check for Non-affiliated civilians, done in conjunction with the weapon's registration.
- DO NOT send any form of state or federal issued identification. This includes, but not limited to, state issued drivers license, Military ID, and/or Common Access Cards.
COVID-19: To help protect individuals/hunters from the spread of COVID-19, particularly those who are most vulnerable to infection and severe disease, staying home as much as possible is the best way to lower COVID-19 infection rates, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Distance is key during this public health emergency. Social distancing – the practice of keeping at least six feet apart from others and avoiding direct physical contact – is the only effective means of slowing the rate of infection. Thank you for your patience during the COVID-19 public health emergency.
IMPORTANT NEW VEHICLE PASS INFORMATION ! ! !
NOW AVAILABLE ON iSPORTSMAN PLEASE READ - VEHICLE PASS
CLICK HERE for 2020-2021
Hunting and Fishing Season Dates and Bag Limits
Hunter Safety Class Information
Looking for a hunter safety class to meet the requirement to hunt on Fort Campbell? Try checking out the free online course offered by Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources. This class allows you to take an online hunter safety course for free. Students can then complete a virtual range day from the comfort of their home. The course is open to anyone 9 years of age and older, regardless of state residency. For more information visit https://fw.ky.gov/Education/Pages/Hunter-Education.aspx.
Tennessee Hunter Education Course During COVID-19
Online Hunter Education Options
In addition to the traditional twelve-hour hunter education course, the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency (TWRA) is now providing an option to people age 9 and over to complete hunter education completely online with no field day requirement. If you have taken the online course after September 1, 2019, and then could not find a field day to attend, you may log in to the course, print out a certificate and you will be considered Hunter Education Certified.
Step 1: Complete one of the following online classes:
Step 2: Print your Tennessee Hunter Safety Education Certificate after successfully completing the online course.
Entry into or remaining in a training areas is prohibited 90 minutes post-sunset without contacting U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Law Enforcement Officers. At minimum, leave a message if they are out of reach at moment of the call.
Jeremy Curtis: (931) 472-8730
Corey Jackson: (931) 264-1069
Fort Campbell Fish & Wildlife Office:
Directorate of Public Works
Environmental Division, Conservation Branch
Fish and Wildlife Program
Fort Campbell, Kentucky 42223
General Infromation: (270) 798-9824
Report Violators: (931) 472-8730 or (931) 264-1069
Report UXO Dial: (270) 798-3001
For Emergencies Dial: 911