Welcome to Fort Campbell's iSportsman Portal
Fort Campbell will be conducting a training exercise November 1-21, 2021. All hunting and fishing activities will be closed during this time. Customers wishing to hunt and fish should take this into consideration prior to purchasing permits through iSportsman. Hunting and fishing activities will be open weekly prior to the training exercise and following its conclusion as the training schedule allows. The annual youth deer hunt has been rescheduled for November 27 and 28. Sign-up for the Youth Hunt will begin 15 September 2021. Additional questions related to hunting and fishing activities should be directed to the Fort Campbell Fish and Wildlife customer service line 270-798-9824.
Fort Campbell Cantonment Roads: GREEN / Fort Campbell Training Roads: GREEN
FPCON: BRAVO / HPCON: BRAVO.
Important Notice: Joe Swing quarry will be closed to all fishing and recreation activities until further notice.
ATTENTION ROAD CLOSURES:
Jordan Springs Road Bridge Repair, please click here for detoured route.
Hours of Operation:
All customer support is currently being provided online.
See additional information below.
Have a question?
Please direct all questions or information requests regarding hunting, fishing, and environmental recreation to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We will provide responses to email questions and requests as quickly as possible.
Information regarding account validation may be found below.
CLICK HERE for 2021-2022
Hunting and Fishing Season Dates and Bag Limits
CLICK HERE for new Chronic Wasting Disease Policy for all deer harvested on Fort Campbell - Effective 22 September 2021.
CLICK HERE for the 2021 Fort Campbell Deer Harvest/Transport Tag
How to hunt/fish on Fort Campbell.
You must validate your iSportsman account before any permits will be available!!!
Validations will be processed Monday - Friday between 0730-1600 hours. Submissions made over the weekend will be processed the next business day.
Please follow steps below for validation:
- If you do not already have an iSportsman account, please create one by following this link
- Individuals that do not possess a valid DoD ID Card (Non-Affiliated Civilians) must complete a criminal background check annually.
- Weapons’ registration is required for all firearms on Fort Campbell and will be processed via email. Please fill out FC Form 2635, and send it to the following email address:
- Non-Affiliated Civilians with a valid weapon’s registration and have no weapon updates, please fill out FC Form 190-5 to complete your background check, and send it to the following address:
- Non-Affiliated Civilians wanting to Archery hunt only please fill out FC Form 190-5 to complete your background check, and send it to the following address:
- Non-Affiliated Civilians wanting to Fish only please fill out FC Form 190-5 to complete your background check, and send it to the following address:
- If you have not yet been validated beginning 1 March 2021 please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Fort Campbell Validation Request”. Please include the following information:
- Full name as it appears on iSportsman Account
- Proof of a state issued hunter education certificate, needed for hunting permits. Must be a scanned copy or photo proof of actual certificate.
- A valid state (KY or TN) hunting/fishing license. Must be a scanned copy or photo proof of actual license.
- A completed background check for Non-affiliated civilians.
- DO NOT send any form of state or federal issued identification. This includes, but not limited to, state issued drivers license, Military ID, and/or Common Access Cards.
COVID-19: To help protect individuals/hunters from the spread of COVID-19, particularly those who are most vulnerable to infection and severe disease, staying home as much as possible is the best way to lower COVID-19 infection rates, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Distance is key during this public health emergency. Social distancing – the practice of keeping at least six feet apart from others and avoiding direct physical contact – is the only effective means of slowing the rate of infection. Thank you for your patience during the COVID-19 public health emergency.
VEHICLE PASS NOW AVAILABLE ON iSPORTSMAN PLEASE READ - VEHICLE PASS
Entry into or remaining in a training areas is prohibited 90 minutes post-sunset without contacting U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Law Enforcement Officers. At minimum, leave a message if they are out of reach at moment of the call.
Jeremy Curtis: (931) 472-8730
Corey Jackson: (931) 264-1069
Fort Campbell Fish & Wildlife Office:
Directorate of Public Works
Environmental Division, Conservation Branch
Fish and Wildlife Program
Fort Campbell, Kentucky 42223
General Infromation: (270) 798-9824
Report Violators: (931) 472-8730 or (931) 264-1069
Report UXO Dial: (270) 798-3001
For Emergencies Dial: 911