Welcome to Fort Campbell's iSportsman Portal
Fort Campbell Cantonment Roads: GREEN / Fort Campbell Training Roads: GREEN
FPCON: BRAVO / HPCON: BRAVO.
ATTENTION ROAD CLOSURES:
Jordan Springs Road Bridge Repair, please click here for detoured route.
Hours of Operation:
All customer support is currently being provided online.
See additional information below.
Have a question?
Please direct all questions or information requests regarding hunting, fishing, and environmental recreation to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We will provide responses to email questions and requests as quickly as possible.
Information regarding account validation may be found below.
CLICK HERE for 2021-2022
Hunting and Fishing Season Dates and Bag Limits
How to hunt/fish on Fort Campbell.
You must validate your iSportsman account before any permits will be available!!!
Validations will be processed Monday - Friday between 0730-1600 hours. Submissions made over the weekend will be processed the next business day.
Please follow steps below for validation:
- If you do not already have an iSportsman account, please create one by following this link
- Individuals that do not possess a valid DoD ID Card (Non-Affiliated Civilians) must complete a criminal background check annually.
- Weapons’ registration is required for all firearms on Fort Campbell and will be processed via email. Please fill out FC Form 2635, and send it to the following email address:
- Non-Affiliated Civilians with a valid weapon’s registration and have no weapon updates, please fill out FC Form 190-5 to complete your background check, and send it to the following address:
- Non-Affilieated Civilians wanting to Archery hunt only please fill out FC Form 190-5 to complete your background check, and send it to the following address:
- Non-Affiliated Civilians wanting to Fish only please fill out FC Form 190-5 to complete your background check, and send it to the following address:
- If you have not yet been validated beginning 1 March 2021 please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Fort Campbell Validation Request”. Please include the following information:
- Full name as it appears on iSportsman Account
- Proof of a state issued hunter education certificate, needed for hunting permits. Must be a scanned copy or photo proof of actual certificate.
- A valid state hunting/fishing license. Must be a scanned copy or photo proof of actual license.
- A completed background check for Non-affiliated civilians.
- DO NOT send any form of state or federal issued identification. This includes, but not limited to, state issued drivers license, Military ID, and/or Common Access Cards.
COVID-19: To help protect individuals/hunters from the spread of COVID-19, particularly those who are most vulnerable to infection and severe disease, staying home as much as possible is the best way to lower COVID-19 infection rates, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Distance is key during this public health emergency. Social distancing – the practice of keeping at least six feet apart from others and avoiding direct physical contact – is the only effective means of slowing the rate of infection. Thank you for your patience during the COVID-19 public health emergency.
VEHICLE PASS NOW AVAILABLE ON iSPORTSMAN PLEASE READ - VEHICLE PASS
Entry into or remaining in a training areas is prohibited 90 minutes post-sunset without contacting U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Law Enforcement Officers. At minimum, leave a message if they are out of reach at moment of the call.
Jeremy Curtis: (931) 472-8730
Corey Jackson: (931) 264-1069
Fort Campbell Fish & Wildlife Office:
Directorate of Public Works
Environmental Division, Conservation Branch
Fish and Wildlife Program
Fort Campbell, Kentucky 42223
General Infromation: (270) 798-9824
Report Violators: (931) 472-8730 or (931) 264-1069
Report UXO Dial: (270) 798-3001
For Emergencies Dial: 911